While still in college, Tracy began her career in the fashion industry in New York City, working in the showroom of Perry Ellis America. After graduation, she worked as an editor for Glamour magazine, and then in public relations for designer Adrienne Vittadini. She moved to Charlotte in the early 1990s with her husband, Keith, and they have enjoyed living and raising their family in Myers Park, Providence Plantation, and the Sharon Hills neighborhood near Southpark. They currently reside in Dilworth.
Tracy established a small artisan jewelry company while her sons were in elementary school, selling to stores in the US and Caribbean. In 2011, she partnered with retailer Alexander Scott, buying and selling antique furniture and home accessories. This venture into the world of interior design revived an earlier interest in real estate, as she acquired her NC license shortly after moving to Charlotte. Now that her sons are working out of state, she is able to bring her energy and experience to her real estate business on a full-time basis.
Tracy has been an active volunteer at Open Door School, Charlotte Preparatory School, Charlotte Country Day School, Communities-In-Schools, and St. Peterʼs Episcopal Church.
Silver Level Sales Leader 2019
Bronze Level Sales Leader 2018
- Duke University, BA in History, Art (Studio)
- Parsons School of Design (Painting)
- Charlotte Country Day School Boosters Club (former Executive Board Secretary, former Co-Chair of Boosters Golf Tournament Fundraiser)
- Communities-In-Schools (Reading Buddy)
- Bechtler Museum of Art (Member)
- Dilworth Home Tour Volunteer
- Mad About Modern Home Tour Volunteer